When it comes to Eskil’s tailored training model, Eskil doesn’t just offer learning & development to teams or groups but also to your key individuals.
Tailored learning & development is a blend of facilitated discussion, mentoring, coaching, and education. No two people are the same and so no two interventions are the same.
Bearing this in mind, there are so many things to consider and we appreciate that you want answers to questions before making your investment. Whilst there are thousands of training companies working at the lower levels of the organization (e.g. technical / functional training), it is not so obvious as you go further up the hierarchy.
The primary questions that we are asked about our training model and how it is delivered in the Middle East are:
- Who benefits from individually tailored learning & development?
- What level in the organization attends this?
- Where do you deliver the learning & development?
- How customized is your tailored learning?
- What should I expect as a result of this?
- How much will this cost?
This is an investment into key individuals in the organisation where you are looking to focus on a specific opportunity / issue.
Whereas you may already have a coach / mentor, this goes further inasmuch as we use facilitated education as a way to build new knowledge before agreeing actions for implementation / action.
Depending upon the engagement, we can also make use of a series of 360-degree question sets to get a more rounded view.
In terms of timing, we work to your diary - this includes weekends and evenings in order to impact less on your work commitments.
You will be equipped with new skills suitable to specific issues and will also have secured CPD credits for the time invested into it.
- Location for sessions (onsite and / or offsite);
- Refreshments and meals;
- Number of individual / 360-degree psychometric tests;
- Use of serious games / simulators;
- Delegate pack (workbook, exercise book, padfolio and stationery);
- Personal concierge service including organizing travel, pick-up and drop-off;
- CPD Credits
- Certificate of Completion awarded which can be attached to your HR records as well as CV;
- Facilitator feedback and IV observations available as a reference for future employers
Facilitators within Eskil’s network are former CEOs / Directors for $50m+ organizations or leadership experts. The majority of the facilitators are multi-lingual and have a background in applied business psychology.
To organize a discussion regarding UAE Learning & Development: